The five associations are integrated in Malaga Business Owners Association (Confederación de Empresarios de Málaga, CEM). In fact, these agreements fall within the agreement signed in June between Unicaja Banco and the CEM to promote investments among its members, as well as to encourage foreign trade and to support the expansion and development of strategic projects.
Unicaja Banco puts at the disposal of these five business association (with a total of 1,700 members), a range of financial products and services especially designed to meet their needs, as well as a micro-credit facility to promote self-employment.
With these agreements, Unicaja Banco intends to participate in the development of actions aimed at improving the business fabric, facilitating the economic boost and supporting employment in Malaga province.
Unicaja Banco has signed collaboration agreements with business associations from five towns in the province of Malaga: Benalmadena, Fuengirola, Nerja, Torremolinos and Velez-Malaga, with nearly 1,700 members in total. The goal of this agreement is to provide financing under advantageous conditions to those companies which are members of the associations.
These five associations are integrated in Malaga Business Owners Association (Confederación de Empresarios de Málaga, CEM). In fact, these agreements fall within the agreement signed in June between Unicaja Banco and the CEM.
In particular, Unicaja Banco reinforces its collaboration with the following business owners associations: Asociaciones de Empresarios de Benalmádena, Nerja, Torremolinos y Vélez-Málaga y la Asociación de la Pequeña y Mediana Empresa de Fuengirola.
The agreement signed by Unicaja Banco with these associations, as well as that entered into with the CEM, reinforces the long-term relationship and aims to achieve the common goals of promoting the business fabric, facilitating the economic boost and supporting employment in Malaga and its province.
The goal is to provide financing on advantageous terms to companies established in these five towns, with the aim of promoting investments and supporting the expansion and development of strategic projects of companies.
Businesses in general and SMEs in particular continue to be one of the key groups in Unicaja Banco’s funding policy, especially in Andalusia and, in particular, in Malaga. One of the bank’s priority commercial axes is providing funding to businesses, which are a key driver to make the economy more dynamic and to stimulate job creation.
Main features of the agreement
These collaboration agreements include specific financial products and services under advantageous conditions, aimed at meeting the needs of companies and freelancers of these five business associations. Additionally, it also includes a micro-credit facility to promote self-employment with small loans to business owners, entrepreneurs or professionals with viable projects. The loans will have a maximum amount of €25,000, to finance up to 90% of the presented project.
The companies belonging to these five associations, as part of the CEM, may benefit from excellent conditions in services such as:
- Deposit Products; with special products such as the Fee Free Plan for Professional Firms, the Fee Free Plan for Professional Freelancers, as well as treasury management for freelancers and businesses through accounts, mutual funds or private banking.
- Financing transactions for companies: Financioning services (Unicaja reverse factoring, real estate and furniture and equipment leasing, factoring and investment on assets via Renting), cash flow financing, funding for investment in new projects, foreign trade, ICO facilities 2019, micro-credits and the First Company Loan to promote self-employment through feasible initiatives.
- Other Products and Services for companies: channeling of subsidies and official credits, means of payment, payment of taxes, real estate, etc.
- International banking: foreign trade, financing, foreign currencies and services.
- Digital Banking: through the website and Unicaja Móvil Apps, as well as mobile apps such as Unipay Bizum.
- Insurances and Pension Plans with wide coverage and benefits.