The new agreement entered into between both institutions includes topics such as a line of microcredits to promote self-employment through viable business projects.
The renewal of this agreement reinforces the existing relationship between both parties and falls within Unicaja Banco’s interest to favor the business fabric, facilitate the economic boost and to support employment in its home regions, and especially in the city of Marbella.
Unicaja Banco has renewed the collaboration agreement that it has with the Asociación de Empresarios y Profesionales – Centro de Iniciativas Turísticas (CIT) Marbella (Association of Business Owners and Professionals of Marbella). Under the agreement, the bank puts at the disposal of the nearly 500 businesses members of CIT an integral specific service to facilitate and improve the development of their management and activities.
The agreement, which maintains the line of microcredits of previous years, aims at promoting self-employment through viable business projects.
This collaboration falls within the interest of Unicaja Banco to favour the business fabric, to facilitate the economic boost and to support employment in the areas where it operates and, specifically, in Marbella.
The agreement reinforces the existing collaboration between both parties and has been signed by the Marbella Area Manager of Unicaja Banco, Francisco Jimena, and the President of CIT Marbella, Juan José González Ramírez.
Businesses in general and SMEs in particular remain one of the key goals in the financing policy of Unicaja Banco, especially with regard to the business fabric of Andalusia. In this sense, the bank plays an active role in financing to this group, determinant for the boost of the economy and job creation.
Wide range of products and services
The agreement entered into includes financial products and services offered by Unicaja Banco on advantageous terms and which intend to meet the needs of Marbella SMEs. The main details of the offer are:
- Microcredit line: aimed at promoting self-employment by granting small credits to business owners, entrepreneurs or professionals with a viable business project. Up to 25,000 euros to finance up to 90% of the presented initiative.
- Financing for businesses, for investments, acquisition of premises and offices, cash flow needs, for foreign trade –export or import-, ICO 2019 and European Investment Bank (EIB) credit facilities for businesses and entrepreneurs aimed at productive investments or liquidity both in Spain and abroad, financing for personal needs, investment on fixed assets via leasing and renting, and a large offer of products for businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Full range of Unicaja Banco products and services, such as:
- Channeling of official credits and aids.
- Treasury surplus management.
- International banking
- E-banking (Internet banking UniVía service and mobile services for smartphones and tablets, Flexicompra financing system, PoS terminals, E-Business card, Pre-payment cards for businesses and Crédito Comercio).
- Service for the payment of salaries, direct debit of invoices and payment of taxes.
- Wide range of insurances and pension plans.
The Asociación de Empresarios y Profesionales-CIT Marbella, which is celebrating its 30th anniversary this year, intends to promote tourism in Marbella. It is one of the most important business associations in Andalusia, with almost 500 business members with a high importance in the economy of the city and, therefore, in the province of Malaga.