The agreement entered into includes services such as the Zero Plan for Professional Freelancers, Business Account, Salary Service, Credit Account for payments, First Company Loan or Fracciona Loan to pay taxes.
The signature of this agreement falls within Unicaja Banco’s interest to promote the business fabric, to boost the economy and to support employment in the areas where it operates; in particular, in Alhaurín el Grande (Málaga).
Unicaja Banco shows its support to the 155 businesses which compose the Business Owners Association of Alhaurín el Grande (Asociación de Empresarios de Alhaurín el Grande –Malaga-) with the signature of a collaboration agreement to make available to the members of the said institution a specific integral financial service, with special conditions, aimed at enhancing and improving the development of their management and activity.
The agreement falls within Unicaja Banco’s interest to favour the business fabric, to boost the economy and to support employment in the areas where it operates and, in particular, in the Malaga town of Alhaurín el Grande.
Businesses in general and SMEs in particular are one of the key groups in Unicaja Banco’s financing policy, especially in relation to the business fabric. In this sense, the bank is active in providing financing to this sector, essential to boost the economy and job creation.
The agreement entered into includes a wide range of financial products and services that Unicaja offers under advantageous terms, aimed at meeting the needs of SMEs of Alhaurín el Grande. These include the Zero Plan for Professional Freelancers, Business Account, Salary Service, Credit Account for payments, First Company Loan or Fracciona Loan to pay taxes.
In particular, the main features of the offer are:
- Microcredit line: to promote self-employment through small loans to business owners, entrepreneurs or professionals with a viable business plan.
- Financing for established businesses for investments; acquisition of premises and offices; cash flow needs; trade finance –export or import-; ICO 2081 credit facilities for businesses and entrepreneurs aimed at productive investments or liquidity, both in Spain and abroad; for personal needs; investment in fixed assets through leasing and renting, and a wide range of financial services and products for businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Wide range of Unicaja Banco products and services, including:
- Channeling of official credits and subsidies.
- Treasury surplus management.
- International banking.
- E-banking (Internet banking UniVía service and mobile services for smartphones and tablets, Flexicompra financing system, PoS terminals, E-Business card, Pre-payment cards for businesses and Crédito Comercio).
- Service for the payment of salaries, direct debit of invoices and payment of taxes.
- Wide range of insurances and pension funds.
The Asociación de Empresarios de Alhaurín el Grande is a local non-profit organization whose goal is to represent, manage and defend the professional interests of its members, covering its information, training and advice needs. It currently has 155 associated members.