Unicaja Banco has renewed one more year its support to the more than 1,000 members of Apymer (Asociación de la Pequeña y Mediana Empresa de las Comarcas de Ronda y Campillos-Guadalteba – Association of Small and Medium Enterprises of the Counties of Ronda and Campillos-Guadalteba) with the signing of a new collaboration agreement which puts at the disposal of these professionals –mostly self-employed- a comprehensive specific financial service, on advantageous terms, to facilitate and improve the development of their activities, especially in view of the crisis caused by the COVID-19.
The new agreement continues to offer the line of microcredits of the previous years, aimed at promoting self-employment through viable business projects, and it reinforces financing to enhance agricultural activities. The agreement falls within the interest of Unicaja Banco in boosting the economy and the business fabric in the areas where it operates, especially in the counties of Serranía de Ronda and Guadalteba in the province of Málaga.
The agreement reinforces the over 20-year-long close relationship between both institutions, and it has been entered into by the Area Manager of Unicaja Banco in Ronda, Javier Prieto, and by the President of Apymer, Francisco Javier Vázquez.
Businesses in general and SMEs in particular continue to be one of the key groups in the financing policy of Unicaja Banco. In this sense, the Bank is quite active in supporting this group, which plays an essential role in the revitalization of the economy and job creation.
Support to the professional activity
The agreement includes a wide range of financial products and services offered by Unicaja Banco on advantageous terms and which intend to meet the needs of small and medium enterprises of the areas of Serranía de Ronda and Guadalteba. The offering features:
- Line of microcredits: aimed at promoting self-employment by granting small credits to business owners, entrepreneurs or professionals with a viable business project. With a maximum amount of 25,000 euros to finance up to 90% of the presented initiative.
- Financing for already established businesses, to cover investments, to acquire premises or offices, to cover working capital requirements; for foreign trade (export or import); financing facilities from the European Investment Bank (EIB) or ICO for businesses and entrepreneurs for productive investments or liquidity both national and international; for personal needs; for investments on fixed assets via leasing and renting, as well as a wide range of financial products and services for companies and business owners, and for agricultural activities.
- Wide range of Unicaja Banco products and services, such as:
· Channeling of official credits and aids.
· Treasury management.
· International banking.
· E-banking (Unicaja Banco’s UniVía service and mobile services for smartphones and tablets), Flexicompra System, PoS terminals, E-Business Mastercard, Pre-payment cards for businesses, etc.
· Service for the payment of salaries, direct debit of invoices and payment of taxes.
· Wide range of insurances and pension funds.
Apymer, with more than thirty years of history, aims at promoting the economic and social development of the counties of Ronda and Campillos, promoting common services to assist SMEs and organizing the necessary actions to improve the working and management of this kind of companies. 70% of its more than 1,000 members are self-employed and the rest, companies, with a large presence of shops.
*Further information: http://www.apymer.org/web/