Unicaja Banco has renewed for one more year its collaboration agreement with the 200 SMEs and freelancers members of the Association of Businesses and Industries of Antequera (ACIA, Asociación del Comercio e Industrias de Antequera). Under this agreement, Unicaja Banco provides ACIA members with a specific comprehensive financial service, on advantageous terms, aimed at improving the development of their management and activities, especially in the context of the health crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The agreement entered into includes a wide range of financial products and services offered by Unicaja Banco on advantageous terms to meet the needs of SMEs in Antequera. These include the Fee Free Plan for Professional Freelancers, the Business Account, Salary Service, Payments Credit Account, First Company Loan or the Fracciona Loan for the payment of taxes.
The agreement, which reinforces the long-term close relationship between both institutions, has been signed by Unicaja Banco’s Area Manager in Antequera, Manuel Artacho, and by the President of ACIA, Jorge del Pino.
The execution of this agreement falls within Unicaja Banco’s commitment to the business fabric, to facilitate the economic boost and to support employment in the areas where it operates in general and, in particular, in the city of Antequera.
Businesses in general and SMEs in particular continue to be one of the key groups in Unicaja Banco’s financing policy. In this regard, the Institution is very active in providing financing to this group, a key driver in boosting the economy and job creation.
The main features of the offer are:
- Micro-credit Line: aimed at promoting self-employment through small credits granted to business owners, entrepreneurs or professionals with a viable business project.
- Financing for businesses, for investments, acquisition of premises and offices, cash flow needs, for foreign trade –export or import-, ICO 2020 and European Investment Bank (EIB) credit facilities for investment projects both in Spain and in the EU; financing for personal needs, investment on fixed assets via leasing and renting, and a broad offer of products and services for businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Wide range of Unicaja Banco products and services, such as:
- Channeling of official credits and aids.
- Treasury surplus management.
- International banking
- E-banking (UniVía service, Unibuzón and Unipay Bizum, Flexicompra financing system, PoS terminals, E-Business card, Pre-payment cards for businesses and Crédito Comercio).
- Service for the payment of salaries, direct debit of invoices and payment of taxes.
- Wide range of insurances and pension funds.
The Asociación del Comercio e Industrias de Antequera y Centro Comercial Abierto (www.acia.es) is a non-profit local professional and business organization whose aim is to represent, defend and foster better conditions for the economic, social and professional development of its members; to maintain cooperating relations among them to improve management; to foster commercial relations between businesses and industries in Antequera, in order to promote joint actions to attract consumers; and to increase the commercial and industrial goals of the different sectors of the association. It currently has around 200 members.