Unicaja Banco has renewed one more year its support to the Official Association of Physicians of Málaga (Colegio Oficial de Médicos de Málaga, Commálaga) and to its more than 8,700 members. For that purpose, both institutions have renewed their collaboration agreement, under which the bank puts at the disposal of these professionals financing, products and services with preferential conditions, to support their activities, especially in view of the health crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The agreement between Unicaja Banco and Colegio de Médicos de Málaga, which has been renewed every year for more than ten years and which contributes to reinforce the close relationship between both institutions, adds to the collaboration agreements that Unicaja Banco has entered into with the main professional and business associations from Malaga and its province, with the aim of supporting families, businesses and the self-employed to mitigate the effects caused by the coronavirus crisis and to contribute to reactivate the economy.
Under this agreement, signed by the Regional Manager of Unicaja Banco in Málaga, Agustín Sánchez, and by the Chair of Colegio Oficial de Médicos de Málaga, Juan José Sánchez, the bank offers to the medical association a full range of products and services under advantageous conditions.
Supporting the professional activity
These objectives fall within Unicaja Banco’s interest in supporting professional activities, businesses and job creation. In particular, in addition to the membership fee being paid by the bank during the first year of new registration, the main features of the financial agreement entered into with the medical association of Málaga are:
-Financing for investments to start or to improve medical practices or to acquire equipment, and for working capital requirements. Furthermore, the members of the medical association will have access to the financing lines ICO 2020, to facilitate lending in preferential conditions to businesses and freelancers for investment projects, business development and to cover liquidity needs, as well as for national investments.
-Other products and services of Unicaja Banco, such as:
- Channeling of official credits and aids.
- Personal Banking Account, Business Account- Flat Rate and Fee Free Plan for Businesses and the Self-employed.
- E-banking (Internet banking UniVía service and mobile app Unipay Bizum, UniBuzón, Flexicompra System, PoS terminals, Mastercard Business Credit Card and Business Pre-payment Card).
- Service for the payment of salaries, direct debit of invoices and payment of taxes, remittance of salaries to employees and providers.
- Financing for individuals: Consumer Loans, Loyalty Loan and Motor Vehicle Loan.
- Mortgage loans: Personal Banking and Young Variable Rate Mortgages, as well as Loyalty Fixed Rate Mortgage.
- Wide range of insurances and pension plans with competitive profitability.