The agreement falls within Unicaja Banco’s interest in favouring the business fabric, facilitating the economic boost and supporting employment in the regions where it operates and, specifically, in Marbella. This renewal reinforces the close relationship between both institutions.
The agreement, signed by Unicaja Banco Marbella Area Manager, Francisco Jimena López, and by the President of Apymem, Enrique Guerrero Ruiz, maintains the line of microcredits of the previous years, aimed at promoting self-employment through feasible business projects, as well as a plan for the self-employed to carry out their most usual transactions with no fees.
This agreement becomes especially relevant in the current context, due to the impact of COVID-19 on the economy, and it adds to other measures implemented by Unicaja Banco for businesses and families to mitigate the said impact.
Companies in general and SMEs in particular remain one of the key sectors in the financing policy of Unicaja Banco, especially with regard to the business fabric of Andalusia. In this sense, the bank plays an active role in financing to this group, determinant for the boost of the economy and job creation.
With regard to the financial products and services offered by Unicaja Banco on advantageous terms and which intend to meet the needs of Marbella SMEs, the main details of the offering are:
- Fee-Free Plan for Companies and the Self-Employed: a plan through which these professionals can benefit from the main services at no cost.
- Micro-credit Line: aimed at promoting self-employment through small credits granted to business owners, entrepreneurs or professionals with a feasible business project. Up to 25,000 euros to finance up to 90% of the presented initiative.
- Financing for established businesses, for investments, acquisition of premises and offices, cash flow needs, for foreign trade –export or import-, real estate investment, credit facilities ICO 2020 for businesses, entrepreneurs and self-employed, as well as loans with the guarantee of Garántia, financing for personal needs, or investment on fixed assets via leasing and renting.
- Wide range of Unicaja Banco products and services, such as:
· Channeling of official credits and aids.
· Treasury management (investment funds and private banking)
· International banking
· E-banking (UniVía, Unibuzón, Unipay Bizum)
· Payment methods (Flexicompra financing system, PoS terminals, E-Business card, Pre-payment cards for businesses).
· Service for the payment of salaries, direct debit of invoices and payment of taxes.
· Remittances and transfers.
· Wide range of insurances and pension funds.
Apymem is a business organization with over 180 members. It was established more than 40 years ago to defend and represent the interests of Marbella SMEs and freelancers. It provides, among other services, attention to the needs of information, advice and assistance of its members, to meet their real demands and to adapt to the needs of each sector.