Unicaja Banco has signed a collaboration agreement with the Asociación de Jóvenes Empresarios (AJE) de Málaga (Association of Young Business Owners), integrated by nearly 700 businesses, to provide financing under advantageous conditions to those companies which are member of the said association.
In fact, this agreement, signed by Unicaja Banco Regional Manager for Malaga, Agustín Jesús Sánchez, and by the President of AJE Málaga, Ricardo Nandwani, falls within the agreement entered into in June between the bank and the Confederación de Empresarios de Málaga (CEM, Malaga Business Owners Association).
The agreement signed with the CEM was aimed at all the companies and business associations which are part of the CEM, as it is the case of AJE. It intends to reinforce the long-term relationship between the institutions and aims to achieve the common goals of promoting the business fabric, facilitating the economic boost and supporting employment in Malaga and its province.
In short, the goal is to provide financing on advantageous terms to companies that are members of AJE Málaga, with the aim of promoting investments and supporting the expansion and development of strategic projects of companies.
Businesses in general and SMEs in particular continue to be one of the key groups in Unicaja Banco’s funding policy, especially in Andalusia and, in particular, in Malaga. One of the bank’s priority commercial axes is providing funding to businesses, which are a key driver to make the economy more dynamic and to stimulate job creation.
Main features of the agreement
This collaboration agreement includes specific financial products and services under advantageous conditions. Additionally, it also includes a micro-credit facility to promote self-employment with small loans to business owners, entrepreneurs or professionals with viable projects. The loans will have a maximum amount of €25,000, to finance up to 90% of the presented project.
Furthermore, AJE members may benefit from excellent conditions in services such as:
· Deposit Products; through the Fee Free Plan for Professional Firms, the Fee Free Plan for Professional Freelancers, as well as treasury management for freelancers and businesses through accounts, mutual funds or private banking.
· Financing transactions for companies: Financioning services (Unicaja reverse factoring, real estate and furniture and equipment leasing, factoring and investment on assets via Renting); cash flow financing, funding for investment in new projects and foreign trade; ICO facilities 2020, micro-credits and the First Company Loan to promote self-employment through feasible initiatives.
· Other Products and Services for companies: channeling of subsidies and official credits, payment methods, payment of taxes, real estate, etc.
· International banking: foreign trade, financing, foreign currencies and services.
· Digital Banking: through the website and Unicaja Móvil Apps, as well as mobile apps such as Unipay Bizum.
· Insurances and Pension Plans with wide coverage and benefits.
Established in 1994, AJE Málaga is a non-profit independent institution whose goals are to represent and to defend the professional interests of young business owners from Malaga province. It gathers nearly 700 companies and provides free advice to more than one thousand entrepreneurs each year.