The aim of this agreement is to assist in and improve the development of the activities of this group, as well as to provide access to products for financing studies and managing personal and professional projects, with special focus on financing for young people starting as new farmers.
Unicaja Banco’s support to Escuela Familiar Agraria Campomar reinforces the long-term relationship between both institutions and joins other collaboration agreements that Unicaja Banco has entered into with the main professional and business associations of Almeria and its province.
Unicaja Banco shows its commitment to agriculture through the renewal of a collaboration agreement with Escuela Familiar Agraria Campomar, to promote training and financing of new projects of farmers in Almeria. Under the agreement, the bank provides a specific comprehensive financial service to students, alumni, teachers and staff of the vocational training center, on advantageous terms.
Unicaja Banco aims at assisting in and improving the development of the activities of this group, as well as providing access to products to finance studies and to manage personal and professional projects, with special focus on financing for young people starting as new farmers after finishing their training.
The signature of this agreement, for the seventh consecutive year, reinforces the long-term relationship between Unicaja Banco and Escuela Familiar Agraria Campomar. It joins other collaboration agreements that Unicaja Banco has entered into with the main professional and business associations of Almeria, to foster the farming sector in general, as the key driver of the economy and job creation in Almeria, and, in particular, to facilitate the economic development and vocational training the Almeria province.
The agreement has been signed by Unicaja Banco’s Regional Manager for Eastern Andalusia, Miguel Ángel Fernández, and by the Head of Escuela Familiar Agraria Campomar, Juan Miguel Ruiz.
With the goal of improving the development of the management and activities of Escuela Agraria Campomar and of covering the training, professional and personal needs of this group, Unicaja Banco offers a wide range of products and services, on advantageous terms, including:
- Saving products, such as Orbit Account, Young Account, UniVía Account or Investment Funds.
- Products and services such as Orbit Prepayment Card, Young Credit Mastercard, Business Account, Fee-Free Plan for Professional Farmers and insurances.
- Financing for students: Advance of Scholarship (Anticipo Beca), Master’s Loan and First Company Loan.
- Financing for students and farmer ex-students, such as Intensive Cultivation Campaign Loan, General Campaign Farming Loan, Credit Account for Farming Financing, Advance Payment of Agricultural Insurance Premiums and Tarjeta Univerde card.
- Funding for investments, for the acquisition of farm machinery, greenhouse loans, Credi-plástico, acquisition and improvement of farms and loan for farming investments.
- Consumer loans and mortgages, such as Consumer Loan, Loyalty Loan and Loyalty Mortgage
Escuela Familiar Agraria Campomar (www.efacampomar.es) is a private centre located in premises owned by Fundación Unicaja in Roquetas de Mar, and it aims at integral agricultural vocational training. The close relationship of Unicaja Banco and this school responds to the bank’s interest in the promotion of training in agriculture and farming, aware of its relevance of this sector in the growth and development of the Almeria province.
Unicaja Banco continues to be one of the main financial institutions supporting agriculture in Andalusia. It has a long and complete history of support and advice to this sector, a commitment that is reflected in the ongoing adaptation of its products to the needs of farmers and businesses of the sector, with a wide range of specialized financial products and services, covering for instance intensive cultivation, arable crops, olive grove, industrial crops, vineyards or livestock crops, as well as agri-food industry and trading companies.