The new range of Unicaja Banco’s financial products and services, on advantageous terms, for business owners and entrepreneurs is divided into three blocks: entrepreneurship, consolidation and intrapreneurship.
This new agreement falls within the support given by Unicaja Banco to the development of actions aimed at enhancing entrepreneurship and the business fabric, facilitating the economic boost and supporting job creation in the areas where it operates.
Unicaja Banco and Andalucía Emprende have renewed their collaboration agreement, under which entrepreneurs and business owners supported by the foundation linked to the Department of Employment, Training and Self-Employment, will have access to funding, on advantageous terms, to launch or consolidate their business projects and activities.
The beneficiaries of this agreement, executed by Unicaja Banco’s Head of Business Banking, Salvador Navarro, and by the Managing Director of Andalucía Emprende, Rosa Siles, will be entrepreneurs and business owners supported by the latter institution.
Salvador Navarro has remarked that the signature of this agreement falls within “the support given by Unicaja Banco to the development of actions aimed at enhancing entrepreneurship and the business fabric, facilitating the economic boost and supporting job creation in the areas where it operates”.
He has highlighted that one of the bank’s goal is “to provide future business owners with the tools and solutions they need in the different stages of creating a business”.
Rosa Siles added that this agreement is “a great opportunity for our entrepreneurs”, who will have easier access to the funding they need to launch and consolidate their companies, and it “shows, one more time, the importance of the public-private collaboration for the Andalusian Government, to facilitate the creation of companies and jobs to entrepreneurs, self-employed ant businesses. We all take into account entrepreneurs and we all work with a common goal: the global success of our companies”.
Following counseling by Andalucia Emprende and the favorable report from its technical staff, business owners and entrepreneurs may go to Unicaja Banco to subscribe any of the financial products included in the agreement entered into. The agreement also includes the joint organization of financial education activities for business owners and entrepreneurs through informative and training sessions.
Financial products and services of the new agreement
The range of financial products and services which, under the agreement entered into, Unicaja Banco offers to the business owners and entrepreneurs which receive the advice of Andalucía Emprende is divided into three blocks: entrepreneurship, consolidation and intrapreneurship.
- ‘Financiación ‘Inicia’. Products and services to launch new projects:
- Microcredits to promote self-employment and to launch viable business projects. For an amount of up to 25,000 euros to finance up to 90% of the presented initiative.
- ‘First Company’ Loans for entrepreneurs.
- Financiación ‘Consolida’. Financing products and services to consolidate established business projects: improvement of 15% on the standard rate and 40% on the following investment products: Unicaja Banco payment credit, loans for working capital, Unicaja Confirming, foreign trade facility for the financing of imports and exports, personal guarantee loan, leasing and acquisition of premises, offices and other loans.
- Intrapreneurship: financing for companies and entrepreneurs to implement business projects in large companies that collaborate with Fundación Andalucía Emprende. An improvement of 20% on the standard rate and of 50% on the opening fee is applied to different investment products.