Both institutions have also renewed the collaboration agreement that they had and which includes a specific comprehensive financial service, on advantageous terms. The goal of the agreement is to assist the more than 2,200 members in the development of their activities.
The agreement entered into with the Malaga Association of Economists falls within the support that Unicaja Banco gives to the business and professional fabric, to the promotion of entrepreneurship and to the economic development of the areas where it operates in general and, in particular, in the province of Malaga.
Unicaja Banco will offer specialized advice on different topics to the members of Malaga Association of Economists (Colegio de Economistas de Málaga). For that purpose, the bank will organize quarterly workshops on topics such as the market situation, equity investments, insurance, taxation, etc.
Within the framework of the long-standing relationship between Unicaja Banco and the Malaga Association of Economists (Colegio de Economistas de Málaga), both institutions have renewed their collaboration agreement for one more year. The agreement aims that its more than 2,200 members will benefit from facilities and financing to undertake projects to improve their activities.
With the agreement, Unicaja Banco offers to the members of the association an specific comprehensive financial service, under advantageous terms. The agreement includes as well a range of products specifically designed to meet the needs of economists, such as the Fee-Free Plan for Professional Freelancers, Fee-Free Plan for Professional Businesses, Business Account, etc.
The agreement is part of the support that Unicaja Banco gives to the business and professional fabric, to the promotion of entrepreneurship and to the economic development of the areas where it operates, in general, and in particular, in the province of Malaga.
The agreement, which reinforces the close relationship between both parties, has been executed by the Regional Manager of Unicaja Banco in Malaga, José Manuel Alba, and by the President of the Colegio Oficial de Economistas de Málaga, Juan Carlos Robles.
Unicaja Banco’s range of financial products and services aims at meeting the needs of the professionals who are member of the association, and at improving and facilitating the development of their activities. This falls within the general interest of the financial institution to support the professional activity, businesses and the creation of jobs. The main features of the offer and the agreement are:
• Products and Services for the Colegio de Economistas:
- Special Current Account
- Direct debit of invoices
- Payment of taxes
• Wide range of Unicaja Banco products and services, on advantageous terms, for the members of the association, such as:
- Fee-Free Plan for Professional Freelancers
- Fee-Free Plan Professional Businesses
- Business Account
- Treasury Management
- Financing transactions (professional credit account, loans for the promotion of self-employment and micro-companies, first company loan, loans for investments, real estate investment, leasing, loyalty credit, loyalty mortgage, etc.)
- ICO 2019 financing facilities for entrepreneurs, businesses and the self-employed
- Channeling of official credits and subsidies.
- Treasury surplus management.
- E-banking (Internet banking UniVía service and mobile services for smartphones and tablets, Flexicompra financing system, PoS devices, E-Business card, Pre-payment cards for businesses and Crédito Comercio).
- Service for the payment of salaries, direct debit of invoices and payment of taxes.
- Wide range of insurances and pension funds with competitive profitability
The Colegio Oficial de Economistas de Málaga has more than 2,200 members in the province and its main goals include the representation, management and defense of its members’ professional interests, covering their information, training and advice needs. It also supports the profession in all its fields, providing all its members with advantageous conditions for all the products and services which are the object of this agreement.