The financial institution offers its support to the more than 150,000 freelancers and businesses based in Andalusia and members of CEA, and it puts at their disposal a range of specific financial products and services under advantageous conditions for investments, to reach new markets and to facilitate their daily activities. The agreement also includes a line of micro-credits to promote self-employment.
This new agreement reinforces the long-term close relationship between both institutions, aimed at achieving the common goals of promoting the business fabric, facilitating the economic boost and supporting employment in Andalusia.
Unicaja Banco, within the framework of the renewal of its agreement with the Andalusian Confederation of Business Owners (CEA, Confederación de Empresarios de Andalucía), will set up again a funding line for €1 billion and a specific range of financial products and services under advantageous terms, for investments, to reach new markets and to facilitate the activity of the more than 150,000 freelancers and businesses based in Andalusia and members of CEA.
This new collaboration agreement, signed by the Chairman of Unicaja Banco, Manuel Azuaga, and by the President of CEA, Javier González de Lara, reinforces the long-term existing relationship between the two institutions and aimed at achieving the common goals of promoting the business fabric, facilitating the economic boost and supporting employment in Andalusia.
Businesses in general and SMEs in particular continue to be one of the key groups in Unicaja Banco’s funding policy, especially in Andalusia. Therefore, one of the bank’s priority commercial axes is providing funding to businesses, which are a key driver to make the economy more dynamic and to stimulate job creation.
Products and services under advantageous conditions
The new agreement also includes a line of micro-credits to promote self-employment by grating of small loans to business owners, entrepreneurs or professionals with feasible projects. An amount of up to €25,000 to finance up to 90% of the presented project will be available.
The collaboration includes specific financial products and services under advantageous conditions, such as:
- Deposit Products: with special products such as Fee-Free Plan for Professional Firms, the Fee-Free Plan for Professional Freelancers, as well as treasury management for freelancers and businesses through accounts, mutual funds or private banking.
- Financing transactions: Financioning services (Unicaja reverse factoring, real estate and furniture and equipment leasing, factoring and investment on assets via Renting), cash flow financing, funding for investment in new projects, foreign trade, ICO lines 2019 and the First Company Loan to promote self-employment through feasible initiatives.
- Other Products and Services for companies: management of subsidies and official credits, payment methods, payment of taxes, real estate, etc.
- International Transactions: foreign trade, financing, currencies and services.
- Digital Banking: UniVía services (Unicaja Banco’s digital banking), mobile apps such as Unipay Bizum, mobility solutions and management services.
- Insurances and Pension Plans, with wide coverage and benefits.
CEA (https://www.cea.es/) is a regional, confederative and inter-sectorial organization. It is composed by institutions from the eight Andalusian provinces and is part of the CEOE (Spanish Confederation of Employer’s Organizations). In particular, it is formed by more than 750 associations from all over Andalusia and includes every sector and type of business (large companies, SMEs and freelancers).