The renewal of this agreement reinforces the over ten years of existing relationship between the parties and falls within Unicaja Banco’s interest in favouring the business fabric, facilitating the economic boost and supporting employment in the regions where it operates.
This agreement includes a wide range of services for the over 180 members of Apymem, such as micro-credits to promote self-employment through viable projects, first business loans or investment loans.
Unicaja Banco has signed a new collaboration agreement with the Marbella Association of SMEs (Asociación de la Pequeña y Mediana Empresa de Marbella, Apymem), to put at the disposal of this organization, with more than 180 members, a specific integral financial service, on advantageous terms, aimed at improving the development of the management and activities of its members.
The agreement falls within Unicaja Banco’s interest in favouring the business fabric, facilitating the economic boost and supporting employment in the regions where it operates and, specifically, in Marbella. This renewal reinforces the close relationship between both institutions.
The agreement, signed by Unicaja Banco Marbella Area Manager, Francisco Jimena López, and by the President of Apymem, Enrique Guerrero Ruiz, maintains the line of microcredits of the previous years, aimed at promoting self-employment through feasible business projects, as well as a plan for the freelancers to carry out their most usual transactions with no costs.
Companies in general and SMEs in particular remain one of the key sectors in the financing policy of Unicaja Banco, especially with regard to the business fabric of Andalusia. In this sense, the Bank plays an active role in financing to this group, determinant for the boost of the economy and job creation.
With regard to the financial products and services offered by Unicaja Banco on advantageous terms and which intend to meet the needs of Marbella SMEs, the main details of the offer are:
- Fee-Free Plan for Companies and the Self-Employed: a plan through which these professionals can benefit from the main services at no cost.
- Micro-credit Line: aimed at promoting self-employment through small credits granted to business owners, entrepreneurs or professionals with a feasible business project. Up to 25,000 euros to finance up to 90% of the presented initiative.
- Financing for businesses, for investments, acquisition of premises and offices, cash flow needs, for foreign trade –export or import-, real estate investment, credit facilities ICO 2019 for businesses, entrepreneurs and self-employed, as well as funding lines with the European Investment Bank, financing for personal needs, or investment on fixed assets via leasing and renting.
- Wide range of Unicaja Banco products and services, such as:
- Channeling of official credits and aids.
- Treasury management (investment funds and private banking)
- International banking
- E-banking (UniVía, Unibuzón, Unicaja Store, Unipay Bizum)
- Methods of payment (Flexicompra financing system, PoS terminals, E-Business card, Pre-payment cards for businesses).
- Service for the payment of salaries, direct debit of invoices and payment of taxes.
- Remittances and transfers.
- Wide range of insurances and pension funds.
Apymem is a business organization with over 180 members. This year it is celebrating its 40th anniversary defending and representing the interests of Marbella SMEs and freelancers. It provides, among other services, attention to the needs of information, advice and assistance of its members, to meet their real demands and to adapt to the needs of each sector.