The signature of this agreement falls within Unicaja Banco’s interest in supporting the business fabric, fostering the economic boost and promote employment in the areas where it operates.
This agreement includes a wide range of specific services and products for the over 150 members of the professional association.
Unicaja Banco has entered into a collaboration agreement with the Asociación Profesional de Industriales Electricistas de Jaén y Provincia (APE – Professional Association of Electricians of Jaen and Province), under which it provides this association with a specific integral financial service, aimed at improving the development of the management and activities of its members.
The agreement, signed by Unicaja Banco Jaen Area Manager, Francisco Pérez Martínez, and by the President of APE, Hermenegildo Marchal Millán, falls within Unicaja Banco’s interest in supporting the business fabric, facilitating the economic boost and fostering employment in the areas where it operates and, specifically, in Jaen and its province.
Companies in general and SMEs and freelancers in particular remain one of the key sectors in the financing policy of Unicaja Banco, especially with regard to the business fabric of Andalusia. In this sense, the Bank plays an active role in providing funding to this group, determinant for the boost of the economy and job creation.
With regard to the financial products and services offered by Unicaja Banco on advantageous terms and which intend to meet the needs of electricians in Jaen and its province, the main details of the offer are:
- Fee-Free Plan for Companies and the Self-Employed: a plan through which these professionals can benefit from the main services at no cost.
- Accounts and investment funds: Business Account, Personal Banking Proxima Account and investment funds.
- Financing: credits and loans on advantageous terms, as well as commercial discount, leasing and microcredits to promote employment.
- Financing for established businesses, for investments, acquisition of premises, leasing.
- Other products: PoS, Flexicompra financing system, financing for shops, Mastercard e-business card, prepayment cards, pension plans and insurances.
APE Jaen is a business association established 40 years ago to support professional improvement and to advice the self-employed and SMEs in the sector in Jaen and its province. It currently has 150 members and it provides technical and administrative advice, as well as specific training and useful information for electricity installation companies in the province of Jaen and which are member of the association.