Unicaja Banco has renewed the collaboration agreement that it has with the Asociación de Empresarios y Profesionales – Centro de Iniciativas Turísticas (CIT) Marbella (Association of Business Owners and Professionals of Marbella). Under the agreement, the bank puts at the disposal of the nearly 500 businesses members of CIT a comprehensive specific financial service to boost and facilitate the development of their activities. Additionally, in view of the current situation, the bank wants to support and help the business sector to face the crisis caused by the coronavirus.
The agreement, which has been signed by the Marbella Area Manager of Unicaja Banco, Francisco Jimena López, and the President of CIT Marbella, Juan José González Ramírez, has been annually renewed for more than ten years, thus reinforcing the existing relationship between the parties.
This collaboration falls within the interest of Unicaja Banco to favour the business fabric, to facilitate the economic boost and to support employment in the areas where it operates and, specifically, in Marbella. Furthermore, this agreement is especially significant in the current situation, because of the effects caused by the COVID-19 on the economy, and it adds to the measures implemented by Unicaja Banco for businesses and families in order to mitigate those impacts.
Businesses in general and SMEs in particular remain one of the key goals in the financing policy of Unicaja Banco, especially with regard to the business fabric of Andalusia. In this sense, the bank plays an active role in providing financing to this group, determinant for the boost of the economy and job creation.
Products and services on advantageous terms
Under the agreement entered into, Unicaja Banco offers financial products and services on advantageous terms, to meet the needs of Marbella SMEs. The main details of the offering are:
- Financing for established businesses, for investments, acquisition of premises and offices, cash flow needs (Unicaja Payment Credit), for foreign trade –export or import-, ICO 2020 financing lines and with the joint guarantee of Garántia for businesses and entrepreneurs aimed at productive investments or liquidity both in Spain and abroad, financing for personal needs, investment on fixed assets via leasing and renting, and a wide range of financial products and services for businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Microcredit line: aimed at promoting self-employment by granting small credits to business owners, entrepreneurs or professionals with a feasible business project. Up to 25,000 euros to finance up to 90% of the presented initiative.
- Full range of Unicaja Banco products and services, such as:
- Channeling of official credits and aids.
- Treasury surplus management.
- International banking.
- Unicaja Banco digital banking (mobile app and web), as well as mobile app to send payments, such as Unipay Bizum, mobility solutions and management services.
- Service for the payment of salaries, direct debit of invoices and payment of taxes.
- Wide range of insurances and pension plans.
The Asociación de Empresarios y Profesionales-CIT Marbella intends to promote tourism in Marbella. It is one of the most important business associations in Andalusia, with almost 500 business members with a high importance in the economy of the city and, therefore, in the province of Malaga